Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Chat
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- DUI & DWI
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Video Chat and Conferencing
First half-hour is free; time beyond that is discounted to $200 per hour.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard, debit or credit. PayPal available including through QR code.
Contingent fees in select cases including limited products/medical device liability. Costs and expenses may remain payable and is negotiable.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Regular hourly rate is $325.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- American Sign Language: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Clerk
- Las Vegas Township Justice Court
- Law Clerk, academic internship, Hon. Nancy C. Oesterle, Department 6.
- California Western School of Law
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (1987) | Public Relations
- Co-founder of student sports club. Informal consultant for special effects for students in the drama program. Graduated with significantly more credits than required.
- Utah State Bar  # 08411
Contact & Map