Brenda SchamyDiSchino & Schamy, PLLC: Business & Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property, Business Law, Trademarks ...
- District of Columbia, Florida
Brenda Schamy is a founding partner at DiSchino & Schamy, PLLC. She practices a blend of litigation and transactional work, counseling on entertainment including brand and social influencer deals, hospitality, branding, tech, start ups, non profits, and general business dealings and intellectual property as well as any related litgiation. She thrives on obtaining creative resolutions and negotiation tactics to further her client’s interests. Brenda is licensed in Florida, New York, D.C., and Michigan.
Brenda’s diverse and distinguished professional experience allows her to offer wholistic counseling to entrepreneurs, social media influencers, and companies of all shapes and sizes. Due to her extensive entrepreneurial experience, Brenda is particularly skilled in business-management, taking on the role of a forward, out of the box thinker who actively anticipates the needs, concerns, and opportunities of our corporate clients. Brenda excels at looking beyond the legal scope of business and works closely with our clients to actualize their goals.
Born in Argentina, Brenda is fluent in Spanish and English and received her law degree from the University of Miami. Prior to founding her own law firm which subsequently merged to become DiSchino & Schamy, PLLC, Brenda was a Miami Dade Public Defender. With over eighty trials taken to verdict, she is especially comfortable in a courtroom and is always ready to fight for her clients’ interests.
In addition to her prowess in the courtroom, Brenda is a formidable entrepreneur. A business owner for many years, she has owned both brick and mortar and online businesses making her empathetic to the issues and challenges that new businesses faces.
Helping people connect is where Brenda thrives and is passionate about working with creatives.
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Entertainment & Sports Law
Schedule a brief phone consultation by contacting our offices at 786-581-2542 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Credit Cards Accepted
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Partner
- Dischino & Schamy, PLLC
- Miami Dade Public Defenders Office
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Northwestern University
- B.A. (2010) | Communication
- American Bar Association
- Lawyer and Entrepreneur, One and the Same
- ABA Young Lawyers Division
- Covid Considerations
- Create and Cultivate
- Social Media and the Law, Global Sports and Entertainment Conference
- University of Miami School of Law Entertainment and Sports Law Society
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.