Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Bronze
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices of Brandon A. Thomas, P.C.
- Emory University
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- State University of New York - Albany
- B.A. (2007) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum laude
- National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA-GA)
- State Bar of Georgia  # 742344
- Moot Court and Mock Trial Judge/Moderator , Savannah Law School
- State Bar of Georgia
Websites & Blogs
- The Law Offices of Brandon A. Thomas, P.C. Website
39 Questions Answered
- Q. If you are arrested for something petty while on felony probation & have to schedule a hearing with probation is it bad?
- A: Any violation of the law while you are on probation can cause your probation sentence to be revoked and the judge to sentence you to jail. Driving with a suspended license is a misdemeanor, so it is not as bad as if you got a new felony. However, depending on the judge, the judge may revoke you to jail. You should consult with an attorney.
- Q. What is the outcome if the defendant pleads guilty,or not guilty to three counts of terroristic threats and acts
- A: You should always plead not guilty until you have an opportunity to discuss your case with an attorney.
- Q. Could my First Offenders Treatment and/or probation be revoked for reckless driving + maximum limits?
- A: Yes. Any violation of the law can cause your First Offender status to be revoked. It is at the discretion of the judge though, and it is possible they will not revoke your First Offender status.
Contact & Map