Brandi N Buchenau

  • Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
  • Ohio
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawgsearchSocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • General Civil
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Professional Experience
Lorence & Buchenau LLC
Experienced Attorneys. Lorence & Buchenau, LLC is a Cincinnati-area Law Firm with over 20 years of diverse experience. Lorence & Buchenau is dedicated to bringing experience, knowledge and passion to the representation of individuals, businesses and families in Greater Cincinnati. Practice areas include business law and probate and estate planning. An advocate, a negotiator, an evaluator, an advisor...A lawyer can perform many different roles for a client. Advocate, negotiator, evaluator, advisor: what's right for the courtroom might not be right across the negotiation table. Some clients want to hear all their options; others want a clear recommendation on actions to take and when. Effective legal representation means having a lawyer who understands these roles and can perform each and every one with excellence. The attorneys of Lorence & Buchenau have wide-ranging experience which means that they are well-equipped to perform in each and every role... and know which role is best for your situation. Which means that you'll achieve your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Contact them today to see how they can help you... Take care of yourself, your business and those you love.
Associate Attorney
Law Office of Joseph C. Lucas, LLC
Legal, Compliance and Administration
Cincy Area Properties
Property Management Company.
Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Northern Kentucky University
B.A. | Political Science
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Clermont County Bar Association
- Current
Cincinnati Real Estate Investors Assocation
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Brandi Buchenau - Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney
Legal Answers
11 Questions Answered

Q. What does satisfaction of judement mean
A: It means that a judgment has been paid and is therefore "satisfied."
Q. Can my old landlord keep my deposit for a water bill that i never had to pay untill i moved out?
A: If your lease provided that you (the tenant) was responsible for the water bill, yes. However, the Landlord needs to send you a detailed accounting of what your security deposit was used for within 30 days of termination of the landlord/tenant relationship. If landlord failed to provide that accounting, you make take action to get your security deposit back.
Q. Im evicting a couple nonpayt of rent. I am out of state. They filed a tro, I dont know why? what papwk do I file to
A: There should be a hearing to determine if the TRO will continue. You should pick up all documents relating to this (I assume that the bailiff has these per your indication) to see when the hearing will be.
Q. What do I have to do to get a new business permit? an already excesting building but new business.
A: I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but to form a new business entity you will need to file the proper paperwork (for corporation, LLC, etc.) with the secretary of state. An attorney can advise you as to which entity would best fit your business.
Q. We do I find the charter, liscense or registration NO to file my 521?
A: Go to the Ohio secretary of state website and search "business filings" by business name. The registration number will come up.
Q. My lone partner just quit. I want to continue the business. Do I dissolve the partnership and incorporate?
A: More details are needed. Do you have a partnership agreement? Where you registered with the secretary of state?
A: You didn't provide many details, but I can tell you that you can go to the County Recorders website or office to search for the property records to see who the new owner is.
Q. I have a brother who is incarcarated in prison and has been there for 20 months.
A: The simplest thing would be to have the wife and husband quit claim deed the property to your father. But if they are unwilling, I am unsure as to how your father could get the property in his name. I would recommend consulting with a local Real Estate Attorney.
Q. For a Church to file a Complaint to Quiet Title and Waste Suit, can Statutory Agent file Pro Se?
A: Generally, a Corporation cannot represent itself in Court (exception being small claims courts). Further, this kind of case really should be handled by an Attorney as these kind of cases can be very complex and go on for an extended period of time.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map