Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ABlawg Search
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Lorence & Buchenau LLC
- Experienced Attorneys. Lorence & Buchenau, LLC is a Cincinnati-area Law Firm with over 20 years of diverse experience. Lorence & Buchenau is dedicated to bringing experience, knowledge and passion to the representation of individuals, businesses and families in Greater Cincinnati. Practice areas include business law and probate and estate planning. An advocate, a negotiator, an evaluator, an advisor...A lawyer can perform many different roles for a client. Advocate, negotiator, evaluator, advisor: what's right for the courtroom might not be right across the negotiation table. Some clients want to hear all their options; others want a clear recommendation on actions to take and when. Effective legal representation means having a lawyer who understands these roles and can perform each and every one with excellence. The attorneys of Lorence & Buchenau have wide-ranging experience which means that they are well-equipped to perform in each and every role... and know which role is best for your situation. Which means that you'll achieve your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible. Contact them today to see how they can help you... Take care of yourself, your business and those you love.
- Associate Attorney
- Law Office of Joseph C. Lucas, LLC
- Legal, Compliance and Administration
- Cincy Area Properties
- Property Management Company.
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- Northern Kentucky University
- B.A. | Political Science
- Ohio State Bar Association
- - Current
- Clermont County Bar Association
- - Current
- Cincinnati Real Estate Investors Assocation
- - Current
11 Questions Answered
- Q. What does satisfaction of judement mean
- A: It means that a judgment has been paid and is therefore "satisfied."
- Q. Can my old landlord keep my deposit for a water bill that i never had to pay untill i moved out?
- A: If your lease provided that you (the tenant) was responsible for the water bill, yes. However, the Landlord needs to send you a detailed accounting of what your security deposit was used for within 30 days of termination of the landlord/tenant relationship. If landlord failed to provide that accounting, you make take action to get your security deposit back.
- Q. Im evicting a couple nonpayt of rent. I am out of state. They filed a tro, I dont know why? what papwk do I file to
- A: There should be a hearing to determine if the TRO will continue. You should pick up all documents relating to this (I assume that the bailiff has these per your indication) to see when the hearing will be.
Contact & Map