The Trial Law Offices of Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., Esq. is a preeminent plaintiffs’ trial law firm representing individuals and businesses in California and across the United States. Our attorneys are ferocious competitors with one-and only one-goal in mind: to maximize the emotional and financial recovery for those who have incurred damages from another’s fault, be it personally or through their business. We specialize in cases involving breach of contract, business fraud, unfair business practices, catastrophic personal injury, defective products, and unsafe design, and we will legally bludgeon our opponents to make sure that every one of our clients’ claims is properly vindicated to the fullest extent of the law. Our principal, Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., Esq., has been recognized by clients and the legal community for his relentless courtroom skill, his responsiveness to his client’s needs, and most importantly, his personal integrity and respect for law. Many firms have no reservations about litigating cases with questionable validity, hoping that by invoking the power of the court system, they will be the recipient of a quick, easy settlement. We operate differently. We litigate and are prepared to take to trial large damage, complex claims worth hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars, rather than settle small questionable cases worth between $5,000 and $25,000. Our goal is to preserve justice over profit, recovery over retaliation, and for that reason, we work tirelessly to filter out frivolous lawsuits before we invoke the legal process. To discuss your legal issue, please contact our firm at your convenience. With offices in Los Angeles and New York, we represent clients throughout California, New York, Illinois, Nevada, and Arizona. The Trial Law Offices of Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., Esq…When Having a Great Lawyer Isn’t Enough.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- The Trial Law Offices of Bradley I. Kramer, M.D., Esq.
- - Current
- Stanford Law School
- Law Degree (2004)
- University of Illinois - Chicago
- M.D. (2000) | Medicine
- California Physician's and Surgeon's License conferred 2001
- Honors: Graduated with High Honors
- Univ of Michigan
- Undergraduate Degree (1996)
- Illinois State Bar
- - Current
- California State Bar # 234351
- - Current
- What Documents Do You Need for a Medical Malpractice Case?
5 September 2019
- How to Recognize Failure to Diagnose During Pregnancy
22 August 2019
- Prescription Errors May Be More Common Than You Think
13 August 2019
- What You Need to Know About Negligent Drug Rehab Centers
22 July 2019
- Understanding the Signs of Strokes and Avoiding Misdiagnosis
15 July 2019
- Is Your Misdiagnosis Considered Medical Malpractice?
8 July 2019
- Are Overworked Nurses Putting Your Health at Risk?
20 June 2019
- Wrongful Deaths at Opioid Drug Rehab Facilities
6 June 2019
- How to Recognize a Patient’s Wrongful Death
26 March 2019