Bobby Saadian, Esq. JD/MBA is the Founding President and Managing Attorney at Wilshire Law Firm, where he spends the majority of his time handling Catastrophic Major Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Truck Accidents, Traumatic Brain Injury, Wrongful Death, Sexual Assault Cases, and Employment Law. Mr. Saadian is a graduate of Pepperdine University, where he holds degrees in both Law and a Master of Business Administration. Bobby began his legal career began in 2002, working in the Los Angeles Superior Court. He then took on a personal injury law clerk at a law firm, and was quickly promoted to the role of managing law clerk, where he was responsible for the management of the entire personal injury department. In these early years of his career, Mr. Saadian discovered his calling to become the people’s lawyer. Seeing an underserved population overpowered by uncaring, profit-seeking insurance companies, Bobby vowed to give voice to these people and to fight on their behalf. To this end, Bobby founded Wilshire Law Firm in 2007, where they have since handled thousands of cases on their clients behalf. Believing that there is no case that is too big or too small, Bobby and his team have taken on injury cases with awards ranging from $5,000 to awards of more than $17,000,000. Whether it is a simple whiplash case, or a more extensive injury case like quadriplegia, amputation, traumatic brain injury or even wrongful death, each case is given individual attention, and special consideration. Mr. Saadian is a life member of the ‘Million Dollar Advocates Forum’ and ‘Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forum’, an elite group of the Top 1% of Trial Lawyers in America. He has been selected as a Rising Star by Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers, and is a member of the Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles, the Consumer Attorney Association of California, and an active Ranch Club Member of the Jerry Spence Trial Lawye
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
Contact us for a free, no obligation case consultation.
- Contingent Fees
We do not charge you any fees for legal services, unless you win.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding President and Managing Attorney
- Wilshire Law Firm
- - Current
- Pepperdine University
- MBA (2005) | Business
- Master of Business Administration, Pepperdine University Graziadio Business School, 2005.
- Honors: Graduated top 10% of class. Dean’s list multiple back-to-back semesters.
- Activities: President of Economics Association.
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- S.J.D. (2005) | Law
- Los Angeles Personal Injury and Car Accident Lawyers
- Wilshire Law Firm Espanol
- Wilshire Law Firm
- The Complete Guide to Motorcycle Safety Gear
3 October 2018
- What to do After a Car Accident That is Not Your Fault
12 September 2018
- 7 Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents and How to Avoid Them
4 September 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Personal Injury Lawsuits Take Time
20 August 2018
- What Happens if You’re Hit by an Uninsured Motorist in California?
15 August 2018
- Neck Pain – The Most Common Injury Suffered in Car Accidents
13 August 2018
- Los Angeles Unified School District in the Process of Being Sued
29 June 2018
- Rental Car Insurance: Everything You Need to Know
8 June 2018
- Motorcycle Accident Fatalities Down in 2017
18 May 2018