Bobby Devadoss formerly worked as an attorney for the Federal Labor Relations Authority and later took a position with the Federal Aviation Administration before opening his own law firm.
With offices in Dallas, Washington, D.C., and Atlanta, Mr. Devadoss represents federal employees nationwide in disciplinary proceedings ( MSPB), civil rights advocacy ( EEOC) and work injury claims ( OWCP). He also counsels labor unions and governmental agencies.
- Employment Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Federal Employment Law
- Free Consultation
"Serving those who serve in government" Call now for a free consultation 888-351-0424
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner / Attorney
- The Devadoss Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- State Bar of Texas # 24007108
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Federal Employment Law Attorneys
- Federal Employment and Labor Law Blog
- FERS disability retirement: The basics
16 August 2019
- FBI agent fired, accuses Justice Dept of constitutional violation
12 August 2019
- Pushing employees to retire: Can federal employers do that?
9 August 2019
- What is illegal retaliation?
30 July 2019
- Firefighter wins case against government employer
25 July 2019
- Federal employees told to move or lose their job
23 July 2019
- Will government employees face increased scrutiny?
17 July 2019
- Are you being investigated at work?
11 July 2019
- Federal employees and the Hatch Act: What you need to know.
1 July 2019