Bob LinharesRebman, Linhares & Beachem, P.C.
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
- Illinois, Missouri
I have been an attorney since 1988 and am licensed to practice in Missouri and Illinois. I have been a partner at Rebman, Linhares & Beachem, P.C., since 1998. I have tried a number of cases in State and Federal Court over the years, but the primary focus of my practice is now concentrated in three areas: 1) Estate Planning and Elder Care/Disability Law. I draft traditional estate planning documents such as Revocable Trusts, Wills, and General Durable Power of Attorney documents for financial and health care decisions. I also draft specialized estate planning documents that can help protect assets and in certain cases allow people to qualify for or remain on benefits such as Medicaid or Social Security Disability. I can help determine if a Special Needs Trust might be of help to a person receiving government disability benefits or whether an Irrevocable Trust might make sense as a planning tool for asset protection in the event skilled nursing care and Medicaid benefits are needed in the future. I am a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. 2) Probate Law. Probate estates may involve a Will or a situation where the deceased left no Will. The estate may be large or it may involve less than $40,000.00, in which case a Small Estate Affidavit may be used to speed up the process. Examples of other types of probate matters are Petition For Determination Of Heirs, Spousal Refusal Of Letter, Creditor Refusal Of Letters, and Guardianship and Conservatorship Estates. 3) Business and Real Estate Law. I can represent a Buyer or Seller in drafting and negotiating a Sale Contract, draft real property deeds and provide counsel in all types of real estate issues. I can help a business select the right type of entity and draft the needed documents to begin operation, such as the Operating Agreement for an LLC. I can also provide counsel to your business on everyday legal issues involving contracts and employment.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Google Meet
Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
- J.D. (1988)
- Rockhurst University
- B.S. (1982) | Marketing
- The Missouri Bar  # 35679
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6200254
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.