Bishop L. ToupsLaw Offices of Daily & Toups
- Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate ...
Bishop L. Toups is an estate planning, elder law, and tax attorney in Southwest Florida. He helps clients with their various estate planning needs and helps clients navigate the Medicaid system here in Florida. He also represents clients nationwide and worldwide in front of the IRS. Bishop is also a V.A. accredited attorney and helps Veterans obtain benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
He graduated from The Florida State University, Stetson University of College of Law, and he received a tax law degree (LL.M.) from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, which is consistently ranked a top 3 tax program nationwide.
Bishop had the privilege of learning how to represent clients in front of the IRS from his good friend, mentor, and partner, Frederick W. Daily (Fred). This firm was formed by Fred and Bishop to carry on Fred’s legacy of helping clients stand up to the IRS.
Bishop has been quoted in many publications: Nolo, Forbes, US News and World Report, Realtor.com, and The Street. Bishop has also co-authored two tax books with Fred: “Surviving an IRS Tax Audit” and “Tax Savvy for the Small Business.”
Bishop is also a practicing Judge Advocate (JAG) in the U.S. Army, Florida National Guard where he practices in military operational law and criminal law.
In his spare time, Bishop enjoys traveling, volunteering, collecting vinyl records, playing chess poorly, and spending time with his border collie mix Buddy.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 120525
- All Military Courts
- U.S. Tax Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- LL.M. | Taxation
- Stetson University College of Law
- Florida State University
- The Florida Bar  # 0120525
- Choosing The Right Trustee For Your Trust: A Comprehensive Guide
April 25, 2023
- Does a Will Always Need to Go Through Probate When Someone Dies?
April 16, 2023
- Should I Have a Will or a Trust?
March 19, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.