Billy Shaun McGheeThe McGhee Firm
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law ...
A native of Enterprise, Alabama, Shaun McGhee was a 1991 honors graduate of Enterprise High School. In 1995, Shaun obtained a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Troy University where he immediately began working as an emergency room registered nurse and presently has more than 25 years’ experience.
In September 1996, he was accepted into the Jones School of Law at Faulkner University and later graduated with a Juris Doctorate Degree in 1999.
Shaun McGhee has made a name for himself in the legal arena since being admitted to the Alabama State Bar in May 2000. He is well respected as a defense attorney in Alabama being noted for his ethical standards and extraordinary trial record. In the past twenty years he has personally tried 132 criminal cases before a jury. Of those, he obtained 82 acquittals, 6 judgments of acquittal, 14 convictions on lessor included offenses, and only 22 convictions.
Shaun’s extensive medical background and trial experience, allows him to be well versed in two worlds that often collide and, as result, is a dual threat in the courtroom. Shaun continues to maintain an updated registered nursing license with the Alabama Board of Nursing. He has certifications in advanced cardiac life support and pediatric advanced life support. His knowledge of the medical field has been beneficial to his law career where often times medical records are imperative to the defense of his client’s criminal cases and in representing clients in personal injury cases.
Shaun McGhee is here to assist you with your legal needs. If you have been arrested; suffered injury in an accident or fall; need assistance in a family matter or even a divorce; need the drafting of a will or deed; or any other legal need, know that Shaun and the staff at The McGhee Firm will be beside you the entire way. Shaun McGhee understands and recognizes that people come to us at what may be the lowest and most difficult point of their lives.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Managing Partner / Lead Attorney
- The McGhee Firm
- - Current
- Smith & McGhee, PC
- Alabama State Bar
- The McGhee Firm
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.