My practice is dedicated 100% to the probate of estates throughout California and I am licensed to appear in all California probate courts. I handle probate matters throughout all of California, both large and small. I have dedicated myself to helping people efficiently and effectively navigate the California probate process. When you reach out to me, I provide you with the legal counsel and friendly personal service you need to help you navigate even the most complex probate issues. From my California office, I work with people across the state and others throughout the country. Many of my clients reside outside California, looking to resolve California probate matters.
These are some of the matters that I handle for probate clients:
1. California probate of a formal will.
2. California probate with no will (California intestate succession).
3. Determining entitlement to California probate distribution of California assets.
4. Assistance with the sale of California real property during the California probate.
5. California probate of personal property left by the person who died. This might include manufactured homes, cars, boats, and motor homes.
6. California ancillary probate. (a person dies out of state owning property in California).
7. California spousal property petitions.
8. Assistance with settlement of creditor claims against a California probate estate.
9. Determining compensation payment for the person in charge of administering the California probate estate.