Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Bianca M. Sangiovanni Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›Sangiovanni Marchetti Law
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania
Ms. Sangiovanni graduated in 2003 from Widener University School of Law in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and is licensed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and soon to be in New York. In 2004, Ms. Bianca M. Sangiovanni Marchetti served as a law clerk to the Honorable Thomas E. O'Brien who served his bench in Ocean County at the Superior Court of New Jersey. Since her clerkship, Ms. Sangiovanni joined Robert C. Shea & Associates in 2005. While with Robert C. Shea & Associates, Ms. Sangiovanni worked as an associate for personal injury law and municipal law. Ms. Sangiovanni has assisted clients in receiving compensation for injuries sustained in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, and slip and fall. She performed work as a public defender for the townships of Point Pleasant, Manchester, Lakewood, and Brick. In 2006, Ms. Sangiovanni opened her solo law practice. For 18 years, she represented her clients specializing in Divorce or Marriage Dissolution, Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders, Family Law, Child Support and Custody, Personal Injury, Municipal/Traffic Law, Criminal Law, Real Estate Matters, Business Acquisitions/ABC Transfers, and Guardianships. She additionally served as Public Defender defending the public in Point Pleasant Beach, Brick, and Jackson Township.
Ms. Sangiovanni was votes Super Lawyers Rising Star 2014-2016.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Microsoft Teams
Contact our office to schedule a complimentary strategy session.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- Sangiovanni Marchetti Law
- Senior Associate
- Stolfe Zeigler Family Law Group
- Law Clerk for Honorable Thomas E. Obrien
- Superior Court of New Jersey
- Widener University
- J.D. | LAW
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.S. | POLISCI/HIST
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- 2014 to 2016
- Avvo 10
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Ocean County Bar Association  # 023462004
- - Current
- Monmouth County Bar Association  # 023462004
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar
- - Current
- Q. Can I live with my boyfriend if I’m collecting my ex husbands pension? I know I can’t remarry.
- A: New York law will apply here. However, under NJ law the pension is an asset of the marriage which is distributed through a Qualified Domestic Relations Order so it is not in the same category as alimony spousal support. Your alimony spousal support may be decreased or terminated if you cohabitate. You should seek the guidance of an experienced Divorce attorney who can review your marital settlement agreement to guide you before you make a decision which could impact your support.
- Q. Does Personal Bank account equitable distribution is until Divorce date filed or until the date Divorce hearing in NJ
- A: Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the coverture of the marital estate is date of marriage to date the divorce complaint is filed. Any asset that falls into that time frame is part of the marital estate and therefore presumed to be subject to equitable distribution. There are certain exceptions to this which can move the date of valuation such as a long separation and there are certain factors that must be met. I would recommend on meeting with an experienced attorney to discuss the valuation with you.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.