Free Consultation: (513) 324-4183Tap to Call This Lawyer
Beverly A Stull

Beverly A Stull

Probate, Elder Law, and Estate Attorney in Blue Ash, West Chester, Hyde Park
  • Probate, Elder Law, Estate Planning
  • Ohio
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

I have the experience to help you settle the estate of a loved one, guide you through Medicaid planning and application, or help you plan for your own times of incapacity or death. I also have the patience and understanding to guide you with compassion during difficult times. With offices in Blue Ash, Hyde Park, and West Chester, I can meet where it is convenient for you.

Practice Areas
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Elder Law
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
University of Cincinnati College of Law
J.D. (2011)
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Ohio State Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Elder Law committee, Estate Planning & Probate committee
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Ohio  # 0088078
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
36 Questions Answered
Q. In Ohio, can an out of state person be an executor of an estate? Also, what are waiver of notice probate of will docs?
A: Someone living out of state can be an Executor, who was named in the will. They cannot be an Administrator, who handles the estate when there is no will. Signing a Waiver of Notice of Probate of Will indicates that the Executor or Administrator does not need to send you certified mail telling you that the will was filed with Probate. There will likely be other Waiver of Notice throughout the administration of the estate, which would do basically the same thing, e.g. indicating that the Executor or Administrator does not need to send you formal notice of the date and time of hearings. You do not need to sign any Waivers, although it may make the administration of the estate quicker if you do.
Q. If a parent dies and has no will and her only son is incarcerated can the sons wife become the executor of the estate?
A: If there is no will, anyone can apply to be an Administrator; there is only an Executor if there is a will. But the son will be notified and can object to it.
Q. Do you have to go through the probate process to settle an estate If a person dies without a will?
A: You may have to go to probate whether or not there is a will. Probate property is that property which does not have a beneficiary or a joint owner, and is not in trust. For example, IRAs often have beneficiaries. If the beneficiaries are living, the IRA would transfer without probate. Married couples often have their homes jointly owned, so that when one dies, the other gets the house without probate.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Main office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC in Blue Ash
4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Cell: (513) 324-4183
Hyde Park office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
4030 Smith Rd, Suite 200
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Cell: (513) 324-4183
West Chester office of Beverly A. Stull Law LLC
9078 Union Centre Blvd, Suite 350
West Chester, OH 45069
Cell: (513) 324-4183
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.