Bert Louthian has been practicing law in Columbia with his father, Herb, since 1985. After receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina, Bert launched his legal career in his father’s firm. With 80 years of legal experience between them, Louthian Law, P.A. remains Family-Owned and Family-Focused.
Watch My Video Bio: http://www.louthianlaw.com/our-firm/bert-louthian/
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- How Do Columbia and SC’s Drivers Rank?
15 October 2018
- Climate Change Poses New Risks for Workers
24 September 2018
- Did You Roll over Your 401(k) with Wells Fargo?
18 September 2018
- Car Crashes, Scarring, and Disfigurement
12 September 2018
- Fatal Opioid Overdoses: Working in Pain
4 September 2018
- Football Practice and High Heat: A Deadly Combination
31 August 2018
- Time to Stop Using Duck Boats?
28 August 2018
- “Mom, What’s a Pedtextrian?”
21 August 2018
- $289 Million Verdict Against Monsanto Gives Hope to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Sufferers
15 August 2018