Bert Louthian has been practicing law in Columbia with his father, Herb, since 1985. After receiving his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina, Bert launched his legal career in his father’s firm. With 80 years of legal experience between them, Louthian Law, P.A. remains Family-Owned and Family-Focused.
Watch My Video Bio: http://www.louthianlaw.com/our-firm/bert-louthian/
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- South Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Driving While Drowsy: A Bigger Threat Than Previously Thought
19 November 2018
- Huge Development in Case Linking Roundup to Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
12 November 2018
- Factors Attorneys Consider When Naming Someone in a Lawsuit
5 November 2018
- Are Impaired Drivers Getting off Easy in SC?
29 October 2018
- U.S. Construction Zone Deaths Are Climbing
22 October 2018
- How Do Columbia and SC’s Drivers Rank?
15 October 2018
- Climate Change Poses New Risks for Workers
24 September 2018
- Did You Roll over Your 401(k) with Wells Fargo?
18 September 2018
- Car Crashes, Scarring, and Disfigurement
12 September 2018