Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Rabin Law Firm, LLC
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D. (1993)
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association of Justice
- The New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association # 320679
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Benjamin Rabin's Website Profile
- The Rabin Law Firm, LLC Website
- Central New York Bike Lawyer Blog
- New York Bicycle Injury Case When Multiple Drivers May Be At Fault
20 December 2017
- Perspective – again (again).
21 March 2013
- Newton and Dr. Suess
2 March 2013
- Nightmares from Ironman? Sort of.
13 January 2013
- Got Tunes?
13 November 2012
- Hear today, gone tomorrow.
1 November 2012
- Are men and women really that different? You betcha!
10 October 2012
- Perspective – Again
15 September 2012
29 August 2012
1 Questions Answered
- Q. My daughter was hit by A car while crossing the street she had the light was in the crosswalk he was turning
- A: I'm very sorry about this incident. You and your daughter have legal rights and responsibilities. One of your rights includes suing, but there are also other options to obtain a recovery for her. You should discuss these issues with a lawyer so you'll have a better idea of how to proceed.
Contact & Map