Benjamin is licensed to practice in all Maryland state and federal jurisdictions, and accepts cases in all counties and in Baltimore City. He has represented well over 1,000 clients in cases ranging from DUI to murder, and has extensive jury trial experience. He has secured acquittals at trial for traffic offenses, drug felonies and violent crimes punishable by life in prison. Benjamin will take on the government in any type of criminal case including drug crimes, firearm offenses, theft, assault, juvenile crimes, cases with outstanding arrest warrants and violations of probation Benjamin is available to his clients 24/7, and with so much on the line this is the way it should be. After graduating with honors from the University of Michigan, Benjamin went on to receive his law degree from the University of Miami, Coral Gables. He is available for a free consultation anytime, and offers flexible payment plans.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Benjamin Herbst, Esq.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Political Science
- University of Miami School of Law
- Maryland Bar
- Florida Bar
- Benjamin Herbst's Website Profile
- Benjamin Herbst, Esq. Website
- Baltimore Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Twenty Indicted In Maryland Prison Conspiracy
18 April 2019
- Legislative Session Ends Without Fireworks
11 April 2019
- Lawmakers Raise Tobacco Age To 21
5 April 2019
- When Are Juveniles Charged As Adults?
29 March 2019
- Feds Announce Gun Possession Plea
22 March 2019
- What Happens After An Arrest?
15 March 2019
- Feds Turn Focus To Fentanyl
10 March 2019
- What Prohibits Someone From Owning A Gun?
1 March 2019
- Criminal Gambling Laws Overdue For Change
22 February 2019