- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Gary Johnston Dean May 25, 2018
For all of the reasons I have set forth in my answers above.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Ben has been in practice in Pryor Creek, Oklahoma, since 1997. Ben was a partner with local firm of Elliott & Sherrer, P.C., until June, 2006, when he established his solo practice.Ben currently serves as the as the Assistant City Attorney for the City of Pryor Creek and is the Town Attorney for the Town of Chouteau. He serves as the municipal prosecutor in both municipalities.Ben was elected to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in November, 2004, where he continues to serve in District 8.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- J.D. (1997)
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.S. (1990) | Business
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.