(310) 785-5359Tap to Call This Lawyer
Barry L. BurtenJeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- Business Law, Health Care Law, Bankruptcy ...
- California, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
I am a highly experienced California Business attorney. My practice areas include General Corporate, Bankruptcy, Financing, Health Care, Real Estate and Securities Law matters. I represent sellers and purchasers, in addition to serving as outside counsel.
With over 40 years of experience, I provide skilled and knowledgeable counsel. I am committed to the highest level of service and legal advocacy. Visit my website to see representative cases and arrange a consultation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Health Care Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Securities Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- - Current
- Harvard Law School
- J.D. (1973)
- Colgate University
- B.A. (1970)
- Honors: magna cum laude
- AV Rating
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review
- American Bar Association
- Activities: Business Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Activities: Executive Committee of the Business and Corporations Law Section
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- JMBM: Equity vs. Debt Financing
- LA County Bar Association: Essential Considerations in Negotiating Agreements Involving Intellectual Property
- Need-To-Know Lunch for Century City Chamber of Commerce, JMBM Law & Business Council
- IP Issues in Transactional Matters – The Top Ten Pitfalls in Dealing with Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secrets and License Assets in a Corporate Transaction, LA County Bar Executive Committee Program
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.