Barbara Andruccioli assists and manages assets for physically or mentally incapacitated individuals, special needs children, those in need of financial protection, and families who are sorting through the estate of a deceased relative. Ms. Andruccioli uses her 21+ years of experience in the legal field to simplify matters for her clients and maximize their quality of life.
Ms. Andruccioli is appointed in Wayne and Oakland Counties to serve primarily in three types of cases: (1) guardian and/or conservator for mentally disabled persons; (2) personal representative of deceased estates; and (3) conservator of minor estates.
Ms. Andruccioli completed the State of Michigan court rule requirement for civil and probate mediator and has served as a mediator since 2004. She is on the court approved lists of mediators for Oakland and Wayne Counties. Mediation is a process in which a neutral third party facilitates communication between parties, assists in identifying issues, and helps explore solutions to promote a mutually acceptable settlement.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Estate Planning
- University of Detroit Mercy
- J.D. (1995)
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
- B.S. (1981)
- Michigan State Bar # 55080
- Serving as Guardian Ad Litem
- Michigan Guardianship and Conservatorship Ha
- Determination of Paternity for a Child of Unwed Parents Born Subsequent to the Father’s Death
- Probate & Estate Planning Journal, Vol. 29
- Determination of Heirs
- Michigan Probate & Estate Planning Journal, Vol. 24, Winter 2004, No.1