Ayesha Chidolue

Ayesha Chidolue

I help businesses and individuals live the American dream.
  • Business Law, Trademarks, Immigration Law
  • Florida, New York
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Felicia Bunbury
Reviewed by Felicia Bunbury June 22, 2020
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
I was extremely satisfied and would recommend Ayesha to friends and family.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Business Law
  • Trademarks
  • Immigration Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
The Chidolue Law Firm
- Current
The George Washington University Law School
J.D. (2005)
The George Washington University Law School Logo
Professional Associations
The Florida Bar  # 0124329
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
How to Avoid Employee Lawsuits
Altamonte-Wekiva Springs Life Magazine
Websites & Blogs
The Chidolue Law Firm
Orlando Business Attorneys
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered

Q. Is it legal to sell Michael Jackson tshirt, muhamad Ali tshirt, frida kahlo tshirt online, can I get in trouble for that
A: Perhaps. Privacy and publicity rights protect personal interests of the people who are represented in, or by, the work so in this case the artists you mentioned above. There are a few states currently that have statutes where the right of publicity survives the death of the person and protection could be as long as 100 years. The other area you would need to consider is where you are getting the images of these celebrities to place on your t-shirt and if you are violating the copyright of the image owner. I suggest you contact an IP attorney to examine your own particular case to determine if you are violating any rights.
Q. My business partner & I are starting an online graphic design company.Should we operate as Sole Proprietors or as a LLC?
A: By virtue of the fact that you have a business partner, you won’t be able to operate as a sole proprietor. It would be a partnership. The decision to operate as an LLC, partnership or a corporation will vary depending on the type of business, growth trajectory of the business, such as if you ever plan on bringing in outside investors etc. You and your partner will be best served by contacting an attorney to guide you with this process, as well as assist you in drafting either an operating agreement, bylaw or partnership agreement that include critical partnerships terms such as buyout of one partner etc.
Q. Can I re active my trade mark if is was cancelled?
A: A trademark Owner may file a request to reinstate a registration if the registration was cancelled or expired for failure to file a section 8 affidavit, trademark renewal or response if they can provide proof that the cancellation was due to USPTO error or that the registrant didn’t receive the post-registration action.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Chidolue Law Firm-Main Office
952 International Parkway,
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Telephone: (407) 995-6567
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.