Ava Lynch was born in Boone, North Carolina. In 2001, her family moved to Cary, North Carolina. Ava obtained her undergraduate degree from North Carolina State University and her Law Degree from Campbell University. In August 2017, after a six-year courtship, Ava married her husband, Colby G. Lynch. They live with their two dogs, Dixie and Sophie, in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Ava Lynch, Attorney at Law handles The Bishop Law Firm’s personal injury and worker’s compensation clients. She has appeared before Superior Court Judges in Wake County, Harnett County, Cumberland County, and Pender County. She also has experience in Federal Court. Throughout her practice, Ava has gained experience in the world of civil litigation, from the infancy of a case through a final jury verdict.
Ava is focused on providing honest, reliable, and effective legal representation to her clients, drawing on her experience working in the Wake County District Attorney’s Office, the Wake County Public Defender’s Office, and the Office of the Public Defender for the Eastern District of the United States District Court. She is a member of the North Carolina Advocates for Justice and the Keenan Ball Trial College. Ava is also admitted to practice in the Eastern District of the United States District Court.
Ava has wanted to be a lawyer since she was 14 years old, after being inspired while watching an attorney fight for her client’s rights in court. Ava has the opportunity each day at The Bishop Law Firm to represent and fight for her clients that have suffered personal injuries because of the choices of another. Ava enjoys going to the beach, spending time with her family and friends, and watching legal television and movies.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- Campbell University
- North Carolina State Bar # 50594
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Keenan Ball Trial College
- The Bishop Law Firm
- The Bishop Law Firm
- Ways to Prove NC Pain and Suffering Damages
17 June 2019
- Back Injuries and NC Workers’ Compensation
10 June 2019
- Five Tips on How to Prepare For Your Workers’ Compensation Hearing
3 June 2019
- NC Slips, Trips, and Falls: How Do They Happen?
28 May 2019
- Pre-Existing Conditions In NC Personal Injury Cases
20 May 2019
- Hiring a Disability Lawyer in Raleigh, NC
18 May 2019
- NC Workers’ Compensation Hearings
13 May 2019
- NC Worker’s Compensation Depositions
6 May 2019
- Blunt Force Trauma to the Head from A Car Accident
29 April 2019