Autumn Warner
  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
  • Florida
Rate This Lawyer

Autumn Warner has long demonstrated a passion for assisting children, families, parents and individuals in need. While attending the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center Autumn focused her studies on the areas of family law, juvenile delinquency, and dispute resolution through mediation. Autumn has been an asset to our firm for over a year now and clients continually praise her hard work, communication, and prompt results. Autumn works to provide our family law clients with excellent representation with drafting their prenuptial agreements, establishing paternity, guiding them through the divorce process, or modifying child support and alimony. Autumn has called Jacksonville, FL "home" for over twelve years. She prioritizes her involvement in bettering the Jacksonville community. She is a member of First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, a mentor for the Big Brothers and Big Sister's Organization, the Jacksonville Exchange Club, and a Board Member of the Child Abuse Prevention Board of the Jacksonville Exchange Club.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Retainer fees are set at the end of each consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
J.D. (2014)
University of Central Florida
B.A. (2011)
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. I am asking for temporary relief to be able to see my 1 year old son, Will the court let me see him?
A: If your attorney has made a motion for the temporary relief and requested that you be awarded temporary timesharing with your child, the motion must be called up for a hearing. Each case is unique and while its important that you speak with your attorney about the likelihood of you being awarded temporary timesharing with your child.
Q. final judgement for child support was based on minimum wages for the state of Fl, 3 months missed since. what is next?
A: Your first step would be to file a Motion for Contempt regarding the missed payments and any other obligations he has not maintained via the order. When filing a Motion for Contempt, it is important to state particularly how the other party is in contempt. You may find it beneficial to seek the assistance of an attorney.
Q. My son is 23 and has 7 children. He still lives in my home without a job. As his mother am I responsible for paying it?
A: The responsibility for supporting the your son's children rests on your son and the children's mother. In a few circumstances, mainly if you adopted the children, or somehow contracted to support the children, you would have a support obligation for the children.
Q. Family law halfway threw establishing paternity she says hes not mine
A: While it is wonderful that you have made huge progress in this case on your own, it may be time to hire an attorney who has experience in this area. You should motion to court and request a DNA test. If the court orders the DNA test the mother of the child will be ordered by the court to submit the child for DNA testing.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Jacksonville, FL, USA