- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainer fees are set at the end of each consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D. (2014)
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. (2011)
4 Questions Answered
- Q. I am asking for temporary relief to be able to see my 1 year old son, Will the court let me see him?
- A: If your attorney has made a motion for the temporary relief and requested that you be awarded temporary timesharing with your child, the motion must be called up for a hearing. Each case is unique and while its important that you speak with your attorney about the likelihood of you being awarded temporary timesharing with your child.
- Q. final judgement for child support was based on minimum wages for the state of Fl, 3 months missed since. what is next?
- A: Your first step would be to file a Motion for Contempt regarding the missed payments and any other obligations he has not maintained via the order. When filing a Motion for Contempt, it is important to state particularly how the other party is in contempt. You may find it beneficial to seek the assistance of an attorney.
- Q. My son is 23 and has 7 children. He still lives in my home without a job. As his mother am I responsible for paying it?
- A: The responsibility for supporting the your son's children rests on your son and the children's mother. In a few circumstances, mainly if you adopted the children, or somehow contracted to support the children, you would have a support obligation for the children.
Contact & Map