Ashley Talbot Dean
- Business Law, Divorce, Estate Planning ...
Ashley is founder of Talbot Law Firm. As an attorney in the firm’s emerging business practice, Ashley counsels startups with incorporation, early stage financing, employment issues, intellectual property protection, technology licensing, commercial partnerships and various other corporate transactions. Ashley believes that understanding a company’s vision and priorities is important to devising strategies to solve legal problems so companies can focus on their goals. Ashley has nearly 3 years in-house experience representing entrepreneurs in a wide range of corporate, commercial and intellectual property matters. Ashley received a J.D. from University of San Francisco School of Law and a B.A. in Business Administration from University of San Diego.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- In House Counsel
- Sqor Sports
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- University of San Diego
- B.A. (2008) | Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Philosophy & Spanish
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- State Bar of California  # 286848
- Talbot Law Firm, PC
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.