Ashley is a Panama City, Florida native practicing criminal defense with a particular interest in helping first time offenders and vacationers who find themselves in trouble with the law. She makes herself available in a variety of ways in order to be convenient to the client. You can have an in office consultation, phone consultation or even an email consultation. Once hired she can correspond through the mail, the phone, email or by text messaging, whichever the client prefers. She will throughly evaluate your case and strive to obtain the best result for your particular situation. Call (850) 913-0364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
On any pending Criminal Matter.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards are accepted at the Benedik Law Firm!
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please contact us today to get a quote on your personal matter.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ashley Stone Benedik, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Cothran & Benedik, P. A.
- Assistant State Attorney
- Office of the State Attorney, 14th Judicial Circuit
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Florida State University College of Law
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- - Current
- Judicial Nominating Committee
- Activities: Part of committee to interview and nominate attorneys for judicial positions in 14th circuit of Florida.