(865) 259-0020Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Business Law, Appeals & Appellate, Health Care Law
Ethics and Professionalism
Bob Dziewulski March 8, 2023
Especially where facts are complex or in situations where opposing counsel is likely to complicate matters, Ms. Beer will work hard to identify the critical information and prevail.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals
- Health Care Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Lincoln Memorial University - John J. Duncan, Jr. School of Law
- Siena College
- B.A. | Political Science
- State Bar of Tennessee
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.