Arnoldo ArrateArrate Law Firm, PLLC
- Immigration Law, Bankruptcy, Business Law
Born and raised in Cuba, Attorney Arrate attained his Juris Doctor ( JD) from the University of Oriente, College of Law in Cuba, and a Master of Law Letters (LL.M.), in American Law from Florida State University, College of Law.
He is licensed to practice law and a Good-Standing member of the Louisiana Bar Association. He holds an active account with the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and is a member of Cuban-American Bar Association.
Arrate Law Firm is committed to offering customized immigration legal services focusing on compassion, respect, and affordability. We are committed to delivering superior results to any person seeking immigration relief of any kind.
Mr. Arrate can be considered an International immigration attorney since has been worked as a counsel for The Cuban Sports Federation who was entrusted in the processing of complex business and athlete visas for participation in National and International Sports Tournaments.
Mr. Arrate also worked with Rodriguez & Associates a Law Firm in Ecuador based on matters related to a Civil and Criminal litigation proceeding as well as a liaison between the Cuban Sport Federation and the Ecuador Sport Federation.
In the U.S. Mr. Arrate is currently working with the Sarasota Cuban Ballet School in the processing of student visas for the School Year 2020-2021.
Mr. Arrate has worked as an immigration law clerk with Arias Law Firm.
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Free Consultations are available through Zoom Chats, Emails and by Phone calls.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- ID Number: 39467
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Arrate Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Sarasota Cuban Ballet
- - Current
- Ecuadot Sport Federation
- Florida State University
- LL.M. (2016) | American Law
- University of Oriente, College of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 39467
- Immigration Attorney
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.