(318) 226-9100Tap to Call This Lawyer
Armand L. RoosWiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- Estate Planning, Business Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII Gold
Armand Roos is Of Counsel for the firm of Wiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation. He has been in private practice for more than 40 years. Armand is certified as a specialist in estate planning and estate administration by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC).
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Of Counsel
- Wiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Shreveport Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Specialist in Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.