Arik was born and raised in Delaware County, Pennsylvania and proudly pursued his entire education in Pennsylvania. A graduate of Akiba Academy in Merion Station, Arik attended the University of Pittsburgh undergraduate program. He graduated with honors in three years with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Rhetoric and Public Argument.
Arik entered the business management world during his undergraduate studies with experience managing union labor in the wholesale and retail industries. He then managed and drove the opening of two retail start-ups during the two years between his undergraduate and legal studies.
In 2000, Arik graduated from the Temple University School of Law. Arik was a proud member of the Moot Court Honor Society and a managing member of the Intellectual Property Law Students Association, the Barrister‘s Club, and was President of the Jewish Law Student‘s Association. Arik started his career as in-house counsel for a local technology company where he focused on private equity funding programs, as well as all the day-to-day legal needs of a growing technology company. In late 2001, Arik launched a private practice in Media, Pennsylvania and has been practicing throughout the Philadelphia region ever since.
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Small Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Every type of case gets a free consultation in our office or via the phone.
- Credit Cards Accepted
VISA, MASTERCARD, DEBIT
- Contingent Fees
Depending on case.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Negotiable Hourly Rates, Flat Fees on almost all Criminal Cases, Petitions, Letters, Contracts and Wills.
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- The BenAri Law FIrm
- - Current
- Practice focused on Negotiation and Litigation of Business, Divorce, Criminal and DUI cases.
- President Judge Kenneth Clouse
- Served as a law clerk to the Late Honoroable President Judge Kenneth Clouse
- Temple University
- J.D. | TRIAL AND BUSINESS LAW
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society, Intellectual Property Law Association, Jewish Law Students Association
- University of Pittsburgh
- B.A. (1996) | Rhetoric / Public Argument
- Honors: Dean's List, Honors, Class Officer