- Business Law
- Immigration Law
- International Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate & Securities
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Ms. Jordan is also a graduate of the advanced studies program on Comparative U.S./Mexico Legal Systems sponsored by the law schools of the University of Monterrey and St. Mary's University.
- The University of Texas School of Law
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Activities: Ms. Jordan is a member of the State Bar of Texas (International Section), the Transportation Lawyers Association, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Activities: Ms. Jordan has been involved with International Partnership of Greater Austin - IP Austin (Board of Directors, 2004-2008) , Communities in Schools-Central Texas (Board of Directors, 1998-2000), the Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors, 1992-95), and the Long Center for Performing Arts.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map