(972) 888-6028Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Collections, Business Law, Real Estate Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
My name is Anthony Veader. I am a seasoned attorney with over a decade of direct experience with multimillion dollar commercial and real estate transactions. My career is more than a mere profession; it is my purpose. Serving people has always been my passion, and my ultimate mission is to make sure my valued clients receive the best representation both inside and outside the courtroom.
~ Anthony Veader
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- South Texas College of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Honors: Law Review Editor Dulcie Wink Award for Outstanding Service Harold Green Academic Scholarship for Academic Achievement Coach for Negotiation Team Spring of 2000 (team was 2nd in nation) o Frank G. Evans Mediation Competition Award for ADR skills
- University of North Texas
- B.S. (1996) | Criminal Justice
- Activities: Alpha Phi Omega, President
- State Bar of Texas  # 24029963
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.