Anthony C. SatarianoFerguson Legal Group, Ltd.
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence ...
- Florida, Ohio
Anthony is an Attorney at Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.. His practice primarily focuses on family law matters (custody, support, divorce/dissolution), misdemeanor criminal defense, estate planning and civil litigation.
Anthony is a Miami Valley native and graduated from Cedarville High School. After earning an undergraduate degree from Ohio University in Marketing and Pre-Law, Anthony enrolled at the University of Dayton School of Law. At UDSL, Anthony served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review, a member of the Moot Court Competition Team, a teaching assistant, a Dean's Fellow and the Chief Justice of the Honor Council. Anthony also graduated in the top 5 of his class. After graduation, Anthony went on to take and pass both the Ohio and Florida bar exams.
Anthony is an active member in the community. He is a member of the Sons of Italy, the Greene County Fish and Game Association and the Xenia Chamber of Commerce. Anthony also served as the President of Networking Pros chapter of Business Networking International.
Professionally, Anthony is a member of the Greene County Bar Association, the Dayton Bar Association, the Ohio Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association. Anthony is also licensed to practice law in the U.S. Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 1015928
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- ID Number: 0097836
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Ferguson & Ferguson, LLC
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: Graduated with honors.
- Ohio University
- B.B.A. (2015) | Marketing and Business Pre-Law
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star
- Thomson Reuters
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0097836
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Ferguson Legal Group, Ltd.
- Q. Do l Still have the right to get a lawyer even if our dissolution has been finalized? And is it worth it?
- A: You absolutely have the ability to hire a lawyer. If your ex-husband is not complying with the terms of the dissolution order, you may have the ability to pursue a contempt claim against him.
- Q. I need to start a no fault divorce while my wife lives in a different state. We have no assets to fight over.
- A: You can proceed with a non-contested divorce wherein as long as your wife is served, most courts will allow you to finalize the divorce without your wife ever coming to court. Or, if your wife wishes to cooperate, you can file for a dissolution which would require both of you to come to court one single time. I suggest consulting with a family law attorney to ensure the process goes smoothly.
- Q. If an ex boyfriends mom gave me a phone and added me to her phone plan, then suspends my phone and threatens me with the
- A: This question depends on the nature of the transfer. If she truly gifted it to you, there is an argument it is yours. If she merely intended for you to use it, then it may still be hers. But, as the owner of the plan she likely has an undisputed ability to suspend phones she pays for.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.