(703) 273-2288Tap to Call This Lawyer
Anne Reilly JonesAnne, is this you? Claim & update for free! McCandlish & Lillard, P.C.
- Business Law, Health Care Law, Real Estate Law
- District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Anne Reilly Jones, a principal at McCandlish & Lillard, received her B.A. in Economics, graduating Summa Cum Laude from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1980, where she received an award for being the top student in Economics. Ms. Jones served as a research assistant and economist with the Banking Section of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington, D. C. from 1980-1984. As part of her work, Ms. Jones assisted in forecasting Money Supply figures and bank reserves for use in the conduct of monetary policy.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Health Care Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate Law
- Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- McCandlish & Lillard, P.C.
- Research Assistant and Economist
- Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
- St. Joseph's University
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Georgetown University
- Activities: Associate Editor, The Tax Lawyers
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- American Bar Association
Articles & Publications
- "Intercepting the Excess Earned - Income Credit From Taxpayers Owing Past-Due Child Support Payments: Sorenson v. Secretary of the Treasury"
- The Tax Lawyer, Vol. 40, No. 2, Winter 1987
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.