Anne’s practice focuses on a broad array of civil litigation including insurance defense, premises liability, construction defect, and the representation of small businesses). Anne also has experience drafting briefs at various appellate court levels. When she’s not in the courtroom, Anne shifts her concentration to assisting individuals and couples with preparing for the future via estate planning. Anne extends this passion to the community by attending various functions throughout the front-range to discuss the importance of estate planning.
Anne opines that, in order to achieve the best outcome for a case, it’s necessary to work closely with your clients and put their best interests first. Anne prides herself on being pro-active, organized, and driven to obtain the best possible outcome for her clients.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I charge a flat rate for estate planning.
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Colorado State University
- B.A. (2004) | Sociology/Criminal Justice