Anne has represented individuals, families and financial institutions in all areas of her practice for over twenty-five years. She has extensive experience drafting estate planning documents and administering those documents in settings both in Probate and outside of court. Her calm, confident manner is the perfect complement to her experience. When you meet with Anne, it is quickly evident you and your family are in capable, caring hands.
The most enjoyable part of Anne’s day is “sitting down with a client, listening to his concerns and coming up with a way to eliminate their burden".
Anne lends her expertise to our weekly blog as well. She shares timely and thorough information on various estate planning subjects and explains complex issues in a language all can understand. (Go to our blog, and read the latest posting.)
Anne is certified as an Estate Planning Law Specialist by the Estate Law Specialist Board, Inc., an organization accredited by the American Bar Association and affiliated with the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. To become Board-certified as an Estate Planning Law Specialist, an attorney must have passed a comprehensive examination in estate planning law and received recommendations from five colleagues.
Each year, Anne organizes Wilson & Wilson Estate Planning & Elder Law LLC's very popular table tennis tournament for individuals 18 years old and younger held at a local high school. She enjoys sharing her knowledge with area teens and received recognition from her son’s school for teaching a course to advanced math students regarding the basics of investing in the stock market. She also enjoys golfing and skiing with her two sons and traveling with her husband.
- Elder Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Free consultation for estate planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard and Visa
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Wilson & Wilson
- Western New England University School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- B.S. | Finance
- Illinois State Bar
- New Hampshire State Bar
- Estate Planning Law Specialist
- Estate Law Specialist Board, Inc.
- Anne J. Foley Website Profile
- Wilson & Wilson Website
- Illinois Estate Planning & Elder Law Blog
- Online Wills Might Save You Money, But They Can Lay These Estate-Planning Traps
17 July 2019
- 6 Ways Investors Can Help Their Heirs
10 July 2019
- Same-Sex Couples Could Face Estate Planning Roadblocks
3 July 2019
- What Makes a Will Valid?
27 June 2019
- Middle-income Seniors and the Rising Cost of Long-Term Care
24 May 2019
- Find Out “What’s Covered” by Medicare Using New App
11 May 2019
- Is your son or daughter graduating high school this month? College-bound students need advanced directives.
3 May 2019
- Reasons Not to Give Your House to Children to Protect It From Medicaid
30 April 2019
- Advanced Health Directives and the Healthcare Surrogate Act
4 February 2019