Free Consultation: (205) 470-9180Tap to Call This Lawyer
Anna L HartHART LAW LLC
- Divorce, Asbestos & Mesothelioma, Family Law ...
- Alabama, Florida
Ethics and Professionalism
Virginia Teague Applebaum September 30, 2020
Her knowledge, communication skills, dedication, professionalism, and ethical nature make her a remarkable attorney.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingResponsive Law
Court Admissions : The Supreme Court of the United States, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit , U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Alabama
Honors, Awards & Accomplishments: AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, Martindale—Hubbell
Cases : In Re: Florida Post—Engle Tobacco Litigation, In Re: HealthSouth Corp. Securities Litigation
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
Additional Practice Area
- Litigation and Appeals
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
HART LAW LLC offers free consultations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Alabama State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. | LAW
- University System of Georgia - Georgia State University
- B.A. (1999) | PRE-LAW
- The Florida Bar
- Alabama State Bar
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.