Free Consultation: (502) 589-0816
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Anna Aleksander

Anna Aleksander

Aleksander Law Office, PLLC
  • Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Family Law ...
  • Kentucky, New York
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Legal practice areas include car accidents, premises liability, and negligence. Let Anna Aleksander use her knowledge and years of experience to help you with your injury claim. Admitted to practice in all Kentucky state courts and in Federal Court for the Western District of Kentucky. Practicing in Kentucky since 2008. Aggressive representation. All cases are handled personally.

Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    DUI & DWI
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Insurance Claims
    Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Video Conferencing
  • Skype
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Aleksander Law Office, PLLC
University of Louisville
J.D. (2005) | Law
Honors: Top 1/3rd Cum Laude graduate Book Awards: Legal Research, Health Law
University of Louisville Logo
Professional Associations
Kentucky Bar Association  # 92265
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
54 Questions Answered
Q. I want to get a divorce. I want my husband to move out today. Can this be done?
A: You can ask him to move out by an agreement. You will not be able to evict him absent abuse/ domestic violence. You can file for divorce. The marital home, if marital property, will be subject to the equitable distribution of your assets. It may turn out that one of you will get the house, or the house may get sold, or some other arrangement of which there are numerous possibilities. This should not be treated as legal advice. Consult with a lawyer to get specific advice for your situation.
Q. my husband and I are going through a divorce, does he have rights to my house that i bought before we were married
A: In KY this $14,000.00 would probably be viewed as follows the 14 k unless it came from his premarital account or some other non marital source would be marital property so assuming it is marital money then its only 7k. If only a portion of the 14 k was used to pay for the house then only that amount that was used matters. Finally, if he is entitled to anything, it would be to the amount by which his payments caused a reduction in the mortgage principle. This is a probable answer only not based on all of the facts it is not and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
Q. I have t seen my husband in 13 years we have 3 children and I would like to get divorced, how do I go about that
A: You can get a divorce even if you don’t know where he is. This would be a limited type of divorce that would result in each person being a separate single individual. However issues of child custody, visitation, and property would have to be reserved for a future time when he can be found and served.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Aleksander Law Office, PLLC
436 South 7th St 202
Louisville, KY 40203
Telephone: (502) 589-0816
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.