Ann has more than 20 years of work representing Tennesseans applying for Social Security Disability benefits. She previously worked for Attorney William M. Stephens and developed one of the earliest law firms in Middle Tennessee dedicated to helping people overcome the challenges of a Social Security disability application and appeal. Ann has tried hundreds of Social Security appeals. She is a compassionate and zealous advocate. Ann’s commitment to her clients is based on her desire to pursue a legal career so that she could help everyday people. She understands that serious medical conditions can lead to life changing disabilities that affect the entire family.
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fees or expenses are charged unless I collect benefits for you.
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- Stevens Tycer Coleman
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ann-Douglas Tycer's Website Profile
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Your Car Insurance Costs What??
24 August 2016
- $2,000 Scholarship In Support of Children of Police Officers
17 August 2016
- In Support of Our Olympic Athletes: Top 3 Game Faces So Far
9 August 2016
- Are Uber Rides Uber Safe?
1 August 2016
- Summer Heat and Road Trippin’ Safety
19 July 2016
- Pokemon No…..More Accidents
13 July 2016
- A Client Review: This Is Why We Do It.
15 June 2016
- Surprise Medical Bills: What You Need To Know
2 June 2016
- Move Over, It’s The Law
12 May 2016