Ann has more than 20 years of work representing Tennesseans applying for Social Security Disability benefits. She previously worked for Attorney William M. Stephens and developed one of the earliest law firms in Middle Tennessee dedicated to helping people overcome the challenges of a Social Security disability application and appeal. Ann has tried hundreds of Social Security appeals. She is a compassionate and zealous advocate. Ann’s commitment to her clients is based on her desire to pursue a legal career so that she could help everyday people. She understands that serious medical conditions can lead to life changing disabilities that affect the entire family.
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fees or expenses are charged unless I collect benefits for you.
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- Stevens Tycer Coleman
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ann-Douglas Tycer's Website Profile
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- What Do I Do If I Run Out of Gas?
27 March 2018
- Common Signs of Drunk Drivers and What to Do
22 March 2018
- Avoiding Car Accidents in Highway Work Zones
20 March 2018
- What Is The Attractive Nuisance Doctrine?
15 March 2018
- Truck Accidents with Multiple Defendants
13 March 2018
- How Do RV Accidents Happen?
8 March 2018
- What Is the Malfunction Doctrine?
6 March 2018
- Who’s to Blame in the Majority of Truck Accidents?
26 February 2018
- How Do Airbag Injuries Happen?
19 February 2018