Ann has more than 20 years of work representing Tennesseans applying for Social Security Disability benefits. She previously worked for Attorney William M. Stephens and developed one of the earliest law firms in Middle Tennessee dedicated to helping people overcome the challenges of a Social Security disability application and appeal. Ann has tried hundreds of Social Security appeals. She is a compassionate and zealous advocate. Ann’s commitment to her clients is based on her desire to pursue a legal career so that she could help everyday people. She understands that serious medical conditions can lead to life changing disabilities that affect the entire family.
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Social Security Disability Appeals
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fees or expenses are charged unless I collect benefits for you.
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- Stevens Tycer Coleman
- Nashville School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ann-Douglas Tycer's Website Profile
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- Christmas Car Wreck?? Ba-Hum-Bug.
2 December 2016
- Need a Superlawyer? Call Jonathan Williams
10 November 2016
- Car Wreck? Take A Picture.
18 October 2016
- Successful Outcome: How We Won Benefits for a Young Girl Involved in a Tragic Car Wreck
13 October 2016
- Top 3 Most Memorable Law Firm Ads
5 October 2016
- Car Wreck? Jonathan Williams is your Nashville Personal Injury Attorney
28 September 2016
- Does my psoriasis qualify me for Social Security Benefits?
23 September 2016
- 75% of People Are Denied SSD Benefits on their 1st Application – Try Again!
29 August 2016
- Your Car Insurance Costs What??
24 August 2016