I received my J.D. cum laude from Southwestern Law School, having earned my Bachelor of Science in International Business cum laude from the University of Southern California. Prior to opening my practice in the South Bay areas, I externed with the United States District Court Judge Dean D. Pregerson, interned with the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, Career Criminal Division, and practiced at Lawrence, Beach, Allen & Choi PC (Santa Ana, California) and Escandari & Michon APC (Beverly Hills, California).
I am admitted to practice before the state bar of California, the United States District Court for the Central District of California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Having represented various governmental entities, individuals and small businesses in both state and federal matters, I am a firm believer in helping my clients navigate through the judicial system and meeting their objectives in an efficient and cost-effective manner. I enjoy my work tremendously and hope to build long-lasting relationships with my clients based on trust, communications and solutions.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Constitutional Law
- Personal Injury
- Vietnamese: Spoken, Written
- Regal Law Office
- How to combat “parental alienation” in your custody case.
17 April 2019
- Both parties to a prenuptial agreement should be represented by counsel
9 August 2018
- Alimony In Divorce Cases For Immigrant Spouses
2 August 2018
- The Implications of Domestic Violence in a Divorce or Custody Case.
1 August 2017
- What “custody” in divorce mediation is about, because it is more than how much time you see the children.
17 April 2017
- A Case For Divorce Mediation
27 March 2017
- How Social Security Benefits Can Affect Your Support Orders
21 March 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Dividing Retirement Plans In A Divorce (part 2)
12 January 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About Dividing Retirement Plans in a Divorce (Part 1)
10 January 2017