Originally from New York City, Angelique made her way down to Florida and attended Florida Coastal Law School. She became an Assistant State Attorney, prosecuting various criminal offenses in the 5th Judicial Circuit.
In 2008, She left the State Attorney's office to join The Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel for the 5th District.
Now with over 13 years of trial experience, she is ready to defend all who need her help.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
We give Free Consultations for Criminal Defense Matters
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Greek: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- St. Thomas Aquinas College
- Kelley Law