- Family Law, Criminal Law, Business Law
I was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2013 and have been working in the field of legal litigation ever since. In the Family Law realm, I have handled dependency cases, grandparent’s rights, dissolution of marriage both with and without children, modification of time-sharing and child support, paternity, relocation cases. My experience in Criminal Law includes both jury trials and plea negotiations for clients charged with drug trafficking, possession of cannabis, armed robbery of dwelling, and driving with a suspended license. In the civil litigation realm, I have successfully represented both Plaintiffs and Defendant in cases for breach of contracts, landlord/ tenant, lemon law, breach of warranty, a constructive trust in real estate, various types of negligence, premises liability, personal injury, and fraudulent wills. I have also drafted a number of contracts, waivers, confidentiality agreements, and other important documents for businesses and individuals seeking to enter into agreements with another business or individual.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Activities: Black Law Students Associations Phi Alpha Delta
- Bethune-Cookman College
- B.A. (2009) | Mass Communications
- Activities: Voice of the Wildcats National Public Relations Association
- The Florida Bar  # 0106418
- The Reyne Law Group
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.