Angelica A. Carliner received her B.A. from The George Washington University (cum laude) and her J.D. from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law where she received the law and health care certificate for completing a concentration in health law.
During law school, Ms. Carliner completed an internship with the Honorable George L. Russell, III of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, as well as an Asper Fellowship with the Honorable Robert M. Bell, Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Carliner completed a clerkship with the Honorable Richard Bernhardt of the Circuit Court for Howard County, where she observed and prepared analyses and recommendations related to a variety of civil, domestic and criminal matters in active litigation. After her clerkship, Ms. Carliner joined a mid-size Baltimore firm litigating complex medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, toxic tort defense and contract matters. Ms. Carliner also handled attorney malpractice issues and administrative matters before the Office of Administrative Hearings.
After spending several years defending health care providers in serious medical malpractice cases, Ms. Carliner joined Lebowitz & Mzhen Personal Injury Lawyers in 2017 in order to use her passion to litigate for the benefit of Plaintiffs who have been wrongfully injured in personal injury and complex medical malpractice matters.
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Lebowitz & Mzhen Personal Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- Bodie, Dolina, Hobbs, Friddell & Grenzer, PC
- Law Clerk to Hon. Richard S. Bernhardt
- Circuit Court for Howard County
- Law Clerk
- Schlachman, Belsky & Weiner, P.A.
- Government Affairs Intern
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Intern for Chief Judge Robert M. Bell
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Intern for Judge George L. Russell, III
- The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- The George Washington University
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Angelica A. Carliner's Website Profile
- Lebowitz & Mzhen Personal Injury Lawyers Website
- Washington DC Injury Lawyer Blog
- Washington, D.C. Wrong-Way Car Accidents Claims Two Lives
17 April 2019
- Where Should a Washington, D.C. Accident Victim File Their Case?
11 April 2019
- Washington, D.C. Council Member’s Car Involved in Hit-and-Run Accident
5 April 2019
- Can a Landlord Be Held Liable in a Washington, D.C. Dog Bite Case?
26 March 2019
- Weather Related Slip-and-Fall Accidents in Washington, D.C.
18 March 2019
- Washington, D.C. Premises Liability Cases Based on a Third-Party’s Criminal Conduct
11 March 2019
- Can Family Members Be Named as Defendants in Washington D.C. Slip-and-Fall Cases?
4 March 2019
- Where Can a Washington, D.C. Injury Victim File a Personal Injury Case?
27 February 2019
- Assumption of the Risk in Washington, D.C. Sports Injury Cases
19 February 2019