Angelica A. Carliner
- Medical Malpractice, Insurance Defense, Personal Injury ...
Angelica A. Carliner received her B.A. from The George Washington University (cum laude) and her J.D. from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law where she received the law and health care certificate for completing a concentration in health law.
During law school, Ms. Carliner completed an internship with the Honorable George L. Russell, III of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, as well as an Asper Fellowship with the Honorable Robert M. Bell, Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
Upon graduation from law school, Ms. Carliner completed a clerkship with the Honorable Richard Bernhardt of the Circuit Court for Howard County, where she observed and prepared analyses and recommendations related to a variety of civil, domestic and criminal matters in active litigation. After her clerkship, Ms. Carliner joined a mid-size Baltimore firm litigating complex medical malpractice defense, insurance defense, toxic tort defense and contract matters. Ms. Carliner also handled attorney malpractice issues and administrative matters before the Office of Administrative Hearings.
After spending several years defending health care providers in serious medical malpractice cases, Ms. Carliner uses her passion to litigate for the benefit of Plaintiffs who have been wrongfully injured in personal injury and complex medical malpractice matters.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Bodie, Dolina, Hobbs, Friddell & Grenzer, PC
- Law Clerk to Hon. Richard S. Bernhardt
- Circuit Court for Howard County
- Law Clerk
- Schlachman, Belsky & Weiner, P.A.
- Government Affairs Intern
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Intern for Chief Judge Robert M. Bell
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Intern for Judge George L. Russell, III
- The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- The George Washington University
- Honors: Cum Laude
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.