Angela Small BoothExpert Trademark and IP Services at Very Reasonable Rates
- Trademarks, Intellectual Property, Arbitration & Mediation
Law firm founder Angie Small Booth has over 25 years experience as an Intellectual Property (IP) lawyer representing businesses and individuals in all aspects of trademark, copyright, Internet, E-Commerce, right of publicity, and related issues including clearance, registration, litigation, mediation, licensing, and transactional matters. Representative clients and former employers includes Paramount Pictures, Fox Family Worldwide, Saban Entertainment, World Poker Tour, Allied E-Sports, Branpresto, as well as many individual artists, smaller businesses and start ups and law firms.
Angie’s experience includes working as an Examining Attorney for the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), teaching Trademark Law at Pepperdine Law School, and testifying before the United States Congress in favor of the Anti-Counterfeiting Consumer Protection Act. As an Examining Attorney at the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Angie handled thousands of trademark applications on behalf of the Federal Government. In private practice she has prosecuted and protected many thousands of trademark and copyright applications on behalf of clients in the U.S. and around the world.
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Intellectual Property
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor (JD) (1987) | Law
- Honors: Federal Judicial Extern, Judge David V. Kenyon
- California State University - Sacramento
- B.A. (1984) | Psychology
- Panel of Neutrals/Mediators
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Angela Booth has been selected as Mediator for INTA’s Panel of Neutrals (2012 - Present). The INTA Panel of Neutrals is the world’s only panel of mediators who are both skilled in trademark and unfair competition law and trained in mediating disputes. INTA panelists, selected for their experience in trademark and unfair competition law and skill in facilitating or resolving disputes in this field, serve as mediators to assist parties with conflicts involving trademarks, unfair competition, and related issues.
- California State Bar  # 133058
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.