Andrew Thomas HawkinsHave questions? We have answers
- Traffic Tickets, Municipal Law, Personal Injury ...
Andrew Hawkins is an experienced attorney who has handled a wide variety of civil litigation throughout the State of Texas. Mr. Hawkins began his legal career working for a prestigious Fort Worth defense law firm, learning from some of the finest insurance defense and medical malpractice attorneys in the state. He has defended large companies and billion dollar corporations against an assortment of lawsuits. Because of his extensive experience working for insurance companies and defending corporations, he has the unique experience to see personal injury matters from all angles. This experience has proven invaluable in representing those injured by the negligence of others.
An Eagle Scout and accomplished soccer player, Mr. Hawkins has been dedicated towards his chosen pursuits from a young age. In 2000, he began his legal studies at the Texas Tech University School of Law in Lubbock, Texas and was conferred his Doctorate of Jurisprudence in 2002. Mr. Hawkins was able to graduate with honors despite graduating early.
After law school, Mr. Hawkins worked for an insurance defense boutique, handling complex liability claims ranging from car accidents to wrongful death claims.
Mr. Hawkins handles cases ranging from the simple to the complex but believes every case should get the individual attention it deserves. A readily accessible attorney, Mr. Hawkins takes the time to fully explain the legal issues involved so that his clients can make informed and educated decisions.
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Asscoiate Attorney
- Borum & Hancock, LLP
- Texas Tech University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24038947
- - Current
- Federal Supremacy, Sovereign Immunity, and Cooperative Federalism--The Relationship Between Federal Facilities and State Environmental Laws
- Texas Tech Journal of Texas Administrative Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.