Andrew Stephen Baker EsqThe Baker Law Group, A Prof. Corp.
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
- Ohio, Ohio
It's time for something different; a fresh and innovative approach to personal injury law. When you walk in our lobby, you'll see the quote, "The most dangerous phrase in any language is we've always done it this way."
Communication is at the forefront of our operation. The number one complaint about lawyers across the profession is a lack of communication between attorney and client during the course of representation. Many personal injury firms assign "case managers" or other administrative staff to handle cases and field client calls. I assure you this is NOT the case at the Baker Law Group. As a boutique firm, our team is strong and well informed. You will speak to an attorney when you have questions regarding your case.
Insurance companies are more than willing to accept your premium every month. However, when you file a claim for fair and reasonable compensation, full cooperation is rare at best. Tort reform, caps on jury verdicts and keeping you out of the courtroom are the mechanisms insurance companies use to reduce the bottom line. They also spending countless sums of money on advertising for a product you are legally required to purchase if you choose to drive in the State of Ohio. For them, it's just business. For you, it is a serious disruption in your quality of life.
We are a low volume firm. Personal attention to our clients and their cases matter. Stretching resources results in an overall reduction in quality leading to diminished outcomes. We are a boutique operation for a reason; quality over quantity produces the best results. Read our reviews, they speak for themselves. Our results are recovery driven, with less of a focus on injuries and the negativity associated with the same.
I very much look forward to meeting with you and reviewing your case. At The Baker Law Group, gone are the days of allowing the insurance companies defining the process in which our clients are compensated.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Boating and PWC Accidents
- Cycling Accidents
We are happy to review your case without charging a fee.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
- Columbus Bar Association Lawyers For Justice
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016; Top Attorneys Ohio Outstanding Young Lawyer for 2013; AVVO Clients Choice Award for 2015 and 2016; Superb Rated Attorney recognized by AVVO 2014, 2015, 2016; and by SuperLawyers asa Ohio Rising Star 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Activities: Mr. Baker enjoys spending time with his family, boating, playing guitar with local artists, competing in marathons and triathlons and is an avid cyclist and snow skier who thoroughly enjoys outdoor recreation. His personal involvement in cycling prompted him to focus a portion of his practice centered solely around representing injured cyclists. He hosts an interactive iOS and Android cycling app, Cyclistdown. Further, as an experienced watercraft operator, Mr. Baker represents victims injured in recreational watercraft related accidents.
- Clients Choice Award
- Outstanding Young Lawyer
- Top Attorneys Ohio
- Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers
- Superb Rated Attorney
- Ohio Rising Star
- Ohio State Bar
- Staff Lecturer Driver Intervention Programs
- The Baker Law Group
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.