As a personal injury at Panish Shea & Boyle LLP, Andrew specializes in catastrophic injuries, truck accidents, construction accidents, and property negligence. Additionally he devotes a portion of his practice to consumer class actions against businesses.
- Personal Injury
- English: Spoken, Written
- Panish Shea & Boyle LLP
- University of California - Riverside
- Southwestern University School of Law
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- California Truck Accident Lawyers
- California Bus Accident Attorneys
- California Trailer Accident Lawyer
- The Dangers of Trucks Reversing – What All Drivers Should Know
24 September 2018
- What is the ELD Mandate in Commercial Trucking?
21 June 2018
- Truckers File Class Action Suit Against Port Firm
28 March 2018
- The Future of Trucking and Electric Vehicles
27 February 2018
- Autonomous Driving and The Trucking Industry
22 November 2017
- Largest Trucking Companies in the US
21 September 2017
- Trucking Industry to Hire Felons to Fill Driver Shortage
18 September 2017
- Freight Driver Shortage: How Can It Affect Safety?
14 September 2017
- 20 Private Companies with Largest Trucking Fleets in the U.S.
12 September 2017