Serving Atlantic & Cape May Counties
The Law Office of Andrew L. Miller was established in 1989 by Andrew L. Miller, Esquire.
Andrew's law practice has been voted The Best of The Press 2013!
After practicing law for other law firms since 1981, Andrew went into private practice and opened the Law Office of Andrew L. Miller originally in Linwood, New Jersey. Since then, the Law Office has moved to its current address in Northfield, New Jersey. Northfield is a municipality located in Atlantic County, New Jersey, a Southern New Jersey County, who's major City is Atlantic City.
The law office, in the past, was considered a general practice. However, Andrew now concentrates his practice in the areas of Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Real Estate and Zoning, Commercial Transactions, Estate Planning and Administration, and Municipal court (Traffic/DWI).
These areas of law make for a well diversified and comprehensive legal resource for the office's past, present and future clientele. The practice has consistently grown since 1989 and has serviced thousands of clients over the years.
- Business Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Municipal Law
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
The office provides a free consultation for all matters so Andrew can evaluate the issues and determine representation, fees and any other pertinent issues. We have found that regardless of whether the office's services are retained, after the free consultation, each client leaves the office knowing much more than when they came in. You merely have to contact the office to arrange an appointment to meet with Andrew to discuss your matter at no charge.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Mastercard, American Express, Visa, Cash & Personal Checks
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees will be determined at the time of service, and a written fee agreement will be provided to all clients upon their retaining the office. Costs will appear on a periodic bill as incurred. Some cases are billed on an hourly rate, some on a flat fee basis, and some on a contingency fee basis. Each case is unique and it is Andrew's policy to structure fees on a case by case basis taking into consideration the client and the case in determining a fair fee for both the client and the law office.
- New Jersey
- Law Offices of Andrew L. Miller, Esquire
- - Current
- 1550 New Rd. Suite A Northfield, NJ 08225
- Adjunct Professor:
- Atlantic Cape Community College (ACCC)
- Paralegal Studies Program. Teaching Bankruptcy, wills & Estate Planning and Administration, and Business Law.
- Law Office of Henry G. Broome, Jr., Esquire
- Northfield, NJ
- Goldenberg, Mackler & Sayegh
- Atlantic City, NJ
- Ciardi & Fishbone
- Philadelphia, PA
- Alexander Grant Company
- Philadelphia, PA
- Temple University
- Temple University Graduate School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Masters of Law, Taxation, January 1984
- Capital University Law School
- Capital University of Law Columbus, Ohio Juris Doctor, May 1981
- Ithaca College
- Ithaca College Ithaca, New York Bachelor of Science, May 1978
- Best of The Press
- The Press of Atlantic City
- Awarded The Best of The Press for legal services 2013!
- New Jersey State Bar # 014691983
- - Current
- Atlantic County Superior Court
- Law Talk Live Television Show
The Law Office of Andrew L. Miller has been Helping People for Over 30 years. Call Today for a Free, Confidential Consultation TEL: 609 - 645- 1599 | FAX: 609...Andrew L. Miller Law Firm
The Law Office of Andrew L. Miller has been Helping People for Over 30 years. Call Today for a Free, Confidential Consultation TEL: 609 - 645- 1599 | FAX: 609...