Andrew H. Stevens is a technology and corporate attorney licensed in Ohio and Washington. Drew has worked with companies of all sizes, including startups, family-owned businesses, middle market companies, Fortune 500s, and multinational corporations. Although Drew works with a number of software, SaaS, and technology companies, he also works with construction, telecommunications, manufacturing, finance, sports and entertainment, and real estate development businesses.
Drew offers business counsel in a variety of practice areas, including intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, securities, venture capital, and cybersecurity and data privacy. Drew works closely with growing companies, to help protect intellectual property assets, structure business ventures and restructure existing entities, and assist with a range of transactional needs.
With technology and intellectual property, Drew advises on software licensing, intellectual property licensing, software as a service, and eCommerce. Drew assists companies with negotiating and drafting licensing and SaaS agreements.
In terms of his corporate practice, Drew assists companies with a range of day-to-day business matters, including structuring contracts such as master services agreements, confidentiality agreements and NDAs, employment agreements, and financing documents.
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- Communications & Internet Law
- Securities Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Mandarin: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Stevens Randol
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019; Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018; Super Lawyers Rising Star 2017
- Stevens Randol
- Ohio State Bar Assocation
- Vice-Chair IP
- Washington State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Columbus Business Law attorney
- Latest Thinking - Stevens Randol, Ltd
- Startup Valuation – Pre-Money and Post-Money
22 May 2019
- SaaS Agreement Checklist: Data Provisions
16 May 2019
- How a Business Litigation Attorney Can Help Your Firm in Ohio
3 May 2019
- M&A Letter of Intent (LOI) Basics: Purchase Price
27 April 2019
- Reasons Why Labor Law is Necessary for Businesses and Employees
20 April 2019
- SaaS Agreement Checklist: Term, Termination, Limitation of Liability, Damages, Insurance
14 April 2019
- What Kinds of Cases Do Business Litigation Lawyers Handle in Ohio?
4 April 2019
- Steps to Find a Business Law Attorney in Ohio
28 March 2019
- What the Heck is an Independent Contractor? Part I: It Depends on Who’s Asking
20 March 2019