Andrew Lavadera, Esq., is a Senior Trial Attorney at Cellino Law dedicated to representing individuals who sustained serious bodily injury as a result of accidents. Our goal is to provide each client with maximum compensation for their pain and suffering, lost income, medical expenses, and other economic losses. There is no fee unless our client receives compensation.
Andrew completed his undergraduate studies at Villanova University’s School of Business where he received his B.S. in Management and International Business with a concentration in theater. He subsequently earned his J.D. with a concentration in Intellectual Property from Seton Hall University School of Law. After graduation, Andrew clerked for the Honorable Kimberly Espinales-Maloney, J.S.C, in the Civil Division of the Hudson County Superior Court.
Andrew is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Municipal Law
- Contingent Fees
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5441803
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- State Bar of New York  # 5441803