Andrew Abramowitz is a corporate and securities transactional attorney with outstanding depth and breadth of experience. In 2010, following years of intensive experience as a partner and associate at the New York offices of prominent, international law firms, he launched his own practice.
His goal is to provide clients with the sophisticated legal representation and prompt response time found at large law firms, together with attributes not often associated with those firms: consistent partner-level attention to every aspect of a matter, not merely at the initial client meeting; responsiveness to the client’s needs unhampered by large firm bureaucracy; and a reasonable and predictable fee structure.
- Business Law
- Securities Law
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate & Securities
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fee arrangements are discussed in detail with clients at the beginning of each matter and agreed upon prior to commencement of work. Alternative billing arrangements such as project-based fixed fees and monthly retainer arrangements may be available for matters with a reasonably predictable time commitment. For matters billed on a traditional, hourly basis, the rate is reasonable for New York corporate attorneys with similar background and experience.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- New York University School of Law
- Brown University
- Activities: President, Landmark on Main Street, Inc., Port Washington, New York
- Activities: Member, The Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Activities: Member, New York State Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- - Current
- Andrew Abramowitz, PLLC
- Payments to Independent Contractors Under Paycheck Protection Program Loans
4 April 2020
- The SEC’s Proposed Expansion of Accredited Investors
21 January 2020
- The “Get Everyone in a Room” Fallacy
13 November 2019