Andrea Christine KryszakAt Kryszak & Associates, Co., LPA, our Mission is to deliver personalized, q
- Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law ...
Attorney Andrea C. Kryszak has been practicing law for more than ten years at Kryszak & Associates, which is formerly known as Lessing & Kryszak; the Law Offices of Robert E. Lessing, Jr.; and Lessing & White & Roig. She focuses her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Elder Law, Real Estate and Small Business law. Ms. Kryszak's commitment to the community is manifested by her involvement with the Lorain County Bar Association as a member of the Executive Committee (Vice President), the New Lawyer Committee (Chairperson), the Fee Arbitration Panel and the Judicial Review Committee. Attorney Andrea C. Kryszak is also a member of the board of the Lorain County Office on Aging; she volunteers for the Second Wind Dreams Committee at Wesleyan Village in Elyria, Ohio and with the Volunteer Guardianship Program of Lorain County. She also co-founded the North Coast Professional Women's Network, which meets monthly. Previously, Attorney Kryszak served as a board member for Common Ground: The Cindy Nord Center for Renewal, in Oberlin, Ohio and New Riverbend Homes, in Elyria, Ohio, where she served as president of both boards. She is also an alumni of Leadership Lorain County's Class of 2005 and has been a member of BNI and the Working Women Connection. In addition to the Lorain County Bar Association, Ms. Kryszak is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA). In her spare time, Ms. Kryszak is a volunteer with the nonprofit group, Hand Me Down Dobes, and she is a member of the Erie County Conservation League. She lives in Henrietta Township with her husband and their rescued Doberman, Curly. Please call 1-888-934-5330 to make an appointment with Attorney Andrea Kryszak. She looks forward to working with you and helping you with your legal needs.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cleveland State University
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Ohio State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.